She Fire Library
(approx $72 USD)
for Unlimited Access
Once upon a time we started with
the original She Fire 13 week course.
This still runs every couple of years as a Live Round.
After completing She Fire 13, everyone wanted more
and so a She Fire Monthly Membership was launched.
Every month we explored new themes,
guided by monthly workbooks and meditations.
37 Workbooks and Meditations later
it was time to wind up the Monthly Membership.
What remains is a beautiful She Fire Library,
containing 37 Workbooks and 39 Meditations
for anyone to access.
Work your way through one theme at a time,
or pick and choose the one that most jumps out at you
on any given day.
What you receive with your Unlimited Access:
* Deepen your connection with your feminine nature, ancestral stories and our collective history. Each workbook is filled with inspirational, informative reading material, prompts, processes and resources.
* Read online, or download the
PDF Workbook so you can read offline or print out and read anywhere, anytime!
39 GUIDED MEDITATIONS
* Meditations to accompany
* Listen online
or download MP3
to your device
Healing the Feminine Wound
Finding the Light in the Shadow
Goddess Golden Shadow
From Survival Mode to Self Care
Back to Basics
Use your Voice
Financial Health & Wealth
New Year New You
Aligning with your Next Level
Your Wheel of Life
End of Year Closure
She Fire Library
Movement Practice Library
Patrice Corrie who taught the
Movement Practices for
created a collection of videos
for our inaugural She Fire Circle Members.
* The Library Bonus Collection
is based on
our first nine themes.
* Patrice's powerful, nurturing blend of yoga, pilates and other movement practices are offered as physical body support and integration.
* You'll love her soothing, encouraging, wise woman
Pay in full now
$33AUD: Payment Plan over 3 months
* Get the special She Fire rate when booking
Important: After payment you will be directed to a page to complete your Registration for the She Fire Library.
Please contact Dana if you are not re-directed.
Remembering our Herstory
Ancient Goddesses: Mrs Gods
and the Mamas of Humanity
The Queens and Female Pharaohs
of Ancient Egypt
African Black Mother Goddess
Bees and the Bee Goddesses
When the Drummers were Women
Checking in with your Body
Womb Wisdom, Womb Healing
Wise Blood: Perimenopause & Menopause
Feminine Spirituality as a
Path to Social Transformation
Taking Care of our Earth
Visions for the Future